AIM
Putzpie

Bimmy ep.1 part 1 Bimmy ep.1 part 1

Wow

When you got the tablet, shit REALLY improved. Honestly, it's a fairly big difference.

One problem I had was the S's hissed, but other than that, not too bad. Maybe want to work on the dialouge a little, but definitely not bad.

ThyGentleman responds:

yeah i knew the about the S's. Im working with a laptop mic. when i get the money im going to buy a better mic. but with the laptop mic im pretty sure i can fix it with soundbooth cs3

Metal Gear: Codec moments Metal Gear: Codec moments

To Black, to strong

And I thought I was the only one who listened to sonic music from the newer games >_>

Metal Gill Jawesome Metal Gill Jawesome

Stupid and funny

I liked it.

[Visible] [Visible]

Too frustrating :(

I got to level 7 and I just couldn't take it anymore :(

great game, you just need to tweak the collision testing, and the running animation could use a little work :P

AethosGames responds:

I'm getting an artist to handle the animation, and doing some ground up collision detection work for the sequel.

Nex Nex

Very, very nice graphics

I fucking love how you handled he graphics for this game, very, very nice.

I loved the explosions the enemy made too :D

Territory WAR Territory WAR

hahaha

I like how the AI doesn't even aim the gun and they just pull it out and shoot. Then they get a headshot on their teammate infront of them.

Final Blast II MBBT Final Blast II MBBT

Hard as fuk m8, baaaangin'. Lot more crisp

MyBrainBecameTechno responds:

Thank's I am working on a new track bu going on a mini vacation so it may be delayed till two weeks Monday so ill submit another track that I have.

Silver Space MBBT Silver Space MBBT

Reminds me of some System Shock 2 shit, diggin it man.

Got that "bout to die in space" vibe.

MyBrainBecameTechno responds:

Holy crap that game just watch some of it creepy as fuck. I notice it was in the same tone to.
Glade the title of the tracks fits as well.

The Force The Force

The brostep is strong on this genre section page on newgrounds, but honestly this is dope as fuck.

Checked out the other one too, that's above this one (The Step of Death or somethin). Good shit man, I tried posting a dub dubstep song but apparently that's not what people want here lol.

MafiaPineapple responds: