AIM
Putzpie

Final Blast II MBBT Final Blast II MBBT

Hard as fuk m8, baaaangin'. Lot more crisp

MyBrainBecameTechno responds:

Thank's I am working on a new track bu going on a mini vacation so it may be delayed till two weeks Monday so ill submit another track that I have.

Silver Space MBBT Silver Space MBBT

Reminds me of some System Shock 2 shit, diggin it man.

Got that "bout to die in space" vibe.

MyBrainBecameTechno responds:

Holy crap that game just watch some of it creepy as fuck. I notice it was in the same tone to.
Glade the title of the tracks fits as well.

The Force The Force

The brostep is strong on this genre section page on newgrounds, but honestly this is dope as fuck.

Checked out the other one too, that's above this one (The Step of Death or somethin). Good shit man, I tried posting a dub dubstep song but apparently that's not what people want here lol.

MafiaPineapple responds:

Thanks!

Colour scales Colour scales

Diggin it.

I like the arpy intro. Very video gamey.

MyBrainBecameTechno responds:

Thanks yea before i started making drum n bass I was a trance artist slash techno hardcore psybreak goa and then infected mushroom disappointed me twice in a row i was like Screw it i'm moving a long to a new style now i am into dnb so once in a while i do a trance song just to take a break from dnb to relax my mind and then go back into it so trance is a break for me.

Final Blast MBBT Final Blast MBBT

Definitely loud as fuck to the point of distortion, but I honestly think that works in it's favor to a degree. I like it!

MyBrainBecameTechno responds:

that song is old i was terrible at mixing by then wait till you here my later stuff when i got tough by an audio engineer =O there is a version 2 of this song ill post that and you see massive differences.

Forget Forget

Dude how did you do those strings? Did you sample or make them? Either way they're bad fuckin ass.

Alien Fauna Alien Fauna

Gave it a 5 as soon as the sound started playing.

Excellent ambience dude.

CorwinWescott responds:

Thank you! :)

Dark Layton Dark Layton

Welp I've found a new favorite artist on newgrounds, cool.

Shit's clean, shit's tight, shit's awesome.

Kassich responds:

Thanks!! I'm glad you enjoy my music (I think its pretty cool as well haha) I hope you enjoy my other tracks as well, and let me know what you like and don't like! Thanks again for listening and commenting!

its understandable its understandable

Holy fuck the air on those chords is real.

What did you use for a VST/sample?

Diggin it man.

Kassich responds:

Thanks for listening! I'm pretty sure I used Sylenth for almost every part of this track, if not Sylenth, then NI's Massive. I hope you enjoy my future stuff!

Clams Clams

Tasteful sidechain.

Just as much class as the tasteful sideboob.

phosphorusprocedure responds:

I did put a sprinkle of sideboob in there.